618A ROMFORD ROAD
View Google Map
10:00AM - 6:00PM
All our products have been
fully tested and are fully working. Our comprehensive grading system refers
only to the cosmetic condition of the product not the functionality or whether
you receive any extra accessories etc. Please see our grading definitions
What does Grade A mean?
• The phone is used but in outstanding condition.
• Cosmetically the phone won’t display any sign of use, there won’t be any cracks, scratches or scuffs to the casing or screen.
• It’s been completely tested* and is in complete working order.
What does Grade B mean?
• The phone is used and in good condition.
Cosmetically the phone will show sign of minimal use, including two or three minor scratches to the screen and casing. There won’t be any cracks on the screen or casing
• It’s been completely tested* and is in complete working order• It’s been completely tested* and is in complete working order
All prices indicate our strict rating system.
*We analyse using a 27 point guidelines such as strict assessments of the IMEI (against the CheckMend database), case situation, display situation, control buttons, switches, earphone slots, ear piece, sound system, mics, touchscreen technology, LCD, WiFi connection, camera, SIM recognition and program connection, power slot, battery power, iOS iCloud/ Discover my iPhone elimination, accelerometer and appropriate application recognition. Should a device don't succeed any one of these assessments, we simply don't offer it. If you get an item and you’re not satisfied with it, you can return it within 7 days.